CambridgeSoft Software - Databases - R&D Insight / Chemists
For scientists and executives in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries who regularly monitor and evaluate competitors' drug pipelines and activities, R&D Insight for Chemists is a trusted database from Wolters Kluwer Health which tracks published drug candidates through the development pipeline that describes and assesses the strengths and weaknesses of competitors' products based on chemistry. Unlike other versions of R&D Insight, our product is structure- and substructure-searchable and can be directly accessed from the widely deployed CambridgeSoft E-Notebook, ChemBioDraw and ChemBioFinder.com.
The database contains:
- Over 20,000 candidates in various stages of development from over 1,700 sources.
- Structure Searchable.
- Up-to-date details of phase of development, originator and licensees.
- References from the scientific and medical literature, as well as press announcements, tradeshows, and conferences.
- Adis Evaluation of the most significant scientific information related to a compound.
- Key Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics statistics.
- Link to the full profile and review of the drug (requires Adis RDI).