SCIGRESS - Computational Tools - Molecular Dynamics (MD-ME) - Analysis Modules - Monitoring and 3D Atomic Configuration
You can display simulation results called monitoring variables as 2D-graph. The monitoring variables are: temperature; pressure; volume; density; internal, kinetic, and potential energies; Hamiltonian; enthalpy; lattice constants; scale variable; perturbation current/response.
You can display also:
- Atomic configuration obtained as the results of the MD simulation.
- Trajectories of atoms and molecules.
- Center-of-mass position of each molecule.
- Velocity of each atom.
- Animation of time series data.
- Distance between two specified atoms.