ADMEDB contains information on CYP and other Phase I and Phase II enzymes and a number of variants, which significantly contribute/are tested in the metabolism of xenobiotics (drugs and other chemicals) and endobiotics in humans in vitro and in vivo.
ADMEBD contains three sub-databases:
Detailed information for each entry includes the following data items:
- Protein information about either enzyme/transporter.
- Metabolic reaction.
- Interaction type (substrate, inhibitor, inducer, activator).
- Drug/Metabolite structure.
- References linked to PUBMED.
- Kinetic information: Km (µM), Vmax (1/min), Ki (µM), Ks (µM), Efficiency (ml/min/nmol), Kinactivation (1/min), Cooperativity, IC50 (µM)), EC50 (µM), τhalf (min) and in vitro assay model used to determine the kinetic parameters.