The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting sales team in expanding FUJITSU’s Client base in EMEA market – by identifying, creating, developing strategic sales opportunities. We are looking for a person who demonstrates aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach). Candidate must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order developing and maintaining long term relationships with potential Clients and Partners from various sectors.
- Researching and analyzing the target market and finding companies to approach.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- First contact with potential customers.
- Demonstrating products and services to potential customers in EMEA region and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Support in building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Updating the company system by entering required data.
- Contribution in the process of preparing quotations and offers.
- Providing comprehensive assistance to Sales Department:
- support in creating marketing materials related to the products and services offered
- creating presentations in PowerPoint
- support in updating content of the website
- support in promotion of FUJITSU XBRL products and services in social media.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
- Creating a positive image of the company.